Monday, May 6, 2013

Cara Box Reveal: Go Green

This month I joined the Cara Box Exchange. Women with different blogs are partnered with 2 other women and you get together a box of goodies that go with a theme and send it off to them. It's a great way to meet women, get your blog read, AND get fun stuff in the mail!

Here's my reveal:

My partners were Amy @ Taking Steps Home and Leah @ Life as a Payne.

What I sent Leah:

My mom-in-law and I partnered up and created a homemade Chevron shopping bag and 3 handkerchiefs for her 3 dogs.


Inside view of bag 

Also not pictured was organic mac n cheese because her favorite foods are "starch" :)

What I got from Amy:

She sent me some seeds for "new beginnings", a pretty candleholder, some sketch books and pencils to practice drawing, some coffee, and a room freshener.

This was really fun! I can't wait for the next one! To join click below:


Cara Box

No comments:

Post a Comment